Below is my awesome Google Analytics talk for fitbloggin.
In it, I describe how to set-up Google Analytics. I walk through some of the key terms. I describe how to use Analytics to make your blog better. By answering important questions such as:
- What should I write about?
- What pages should I improve?
- How engaged our my readers?
- Do I have any fans?
- How are my Link Building, Social Media, or Ad Campaings working?
- What time should I post?
If you are downloading or viewing this slideshow,
Please leave a comment or tweet me a comment.
Let me know how I did:
- Did I meet your expectations?
- What should I do to change?
- Did you enjoy it?
- Would your recommend me speak at your next conference?
One last thank you: Thank you to Screenflex.com Room Dividers for graciously allowing me to demonstrate some of my analytics ideas.
Thank you again. If you or your business is looking for Analytics or Technology consulting, please think of Octavity.